As your property management Horizonz Realty & Property Management, we understand that efficient fiscal management is critical to a successful operation. Our Accounting Department consists of professionally certified staff with over 10 years of experience. We will provide your Association with comprehensive financial services that include the following:
· Prepare and distribute a monthly financial report for your Association which will include a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, and Delinquency of Residents
· Summary of available balances for operation and capital reserve accounts
· Provide auditors with financial records necessary to conduct annual audits and
prepare tax returns
Collection of Assessments and Fees
· Manage the distribution of payment coupons and statements to all current and
· Collect Association assessments and any additional HOA fees.
· Deposit and record daily receipts into separate accounts for each Association
· Facilitate the collection of delinquent accounts utilizing legal counsel.
In House Collections Department
· We have a department strictly devoted each day to collecting funds owed
on all accounts in collection status
Budgeting and Cash Management
· Assist in the preparation of your Association's annual operating budget.
· Provide professional knowledge and expertise as requested to help minimize
· Review yearly cash flow with Board to help determine funding for operating budget
and capital reserves.
· Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables